Friday, February 24, 2012

I digress...

Do you ever wish you could screams at the top of your lungs for as long as you voice would allow you too? Not that you need to be heard, but more that you need a release. Of course punching someone in the nose would suffice, but that is beside the point.
I had one of THOSE days today. Not that anyone DID anything wrong, they just also didn't DO anything right either. It is the days like this when no amount of chocolate will help. These days are best spent alone. I was decidedly NOT alone today.
Jason says that only women complain about the stuff I was mulling over with him. He then mentions a scenario where he would come home and complain to me in a similar fashion. Really? What made him think that playing Devil's Advocate was a good idea tonight? I feel he could have just as easily told me to get over it. Not that my complaints were even directed towards him.
Yes, punching someone in the nose tonight would have definitely sufficed! LOL
I gotta get a hobby; something I can pour myself into for hours without having to think too hard.
~M
P.S. I want to go back to being a blonde. I keep saying in June, but maybe the sooner, the better. I could definitely use a change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Your feedback is always appreciated! :)